We are looking for a highly motivated Analyst to join GPW’s Dubai office. In this role, the successful candidate will be required to work on and manage a number of investigative assignments in the Middle East and other jurisdictions. Arabic is essential.
The ideal candidate will be someone with keen interest in the investigations consulting sector conducting asset tracing, evidence gathering and other similar investigative assignments. They will be a self-starter who takes ownership in their approach to work, a strong researcher with excellent writing skills, and a good communicator.
This role requires flexibility as the successful candidate will on occasion be required to travel and work outside normal working hours, including weekends and public holidays, as the requirements of projects may dictate.
• English and Arabic desk-based research, drawing upon the range of search engines and databases generally available, and specialist subscription databases
• Field research, utilising access to files, records and other information held publicly;
• Other proactive research and enquires as required, including interviews conducted by telephone and face-to-face;
• Present analytical findings to the highest standard in the form of written reports, verbal briefs and visuals;
• Support researching and drafting of project proposals;
• Maintenance of project files, electronically and/or in hard copy as required;
• Develop and maintain a network in relevant jurisdictions;
• Contribute to identifying and developing resources useful for investigative research.
• Native or near-native English speaker;
• Fluent Arabic;
• Minimum 2:1 degree;
• Excellent analytical, investigative and writing skills;
• Ability to research and write reports sometimes on a quick turnaround basis;
• Ability to handle and manage a number of different time sensitive matters simultaneously;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint and Excel);
• Post-graduate qualification in a relevant subject;
• Experience living/working abroad.
If you wish to apply for this role, please us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GPW does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment consultancies/search firms. Unsolicited CVs submitted by a third-party search firm will become the property of GPW.