We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Analyst to join GPW’s Dispute Consulting team based in London. In this role, the successful candidate will be required to work on and manage a number of investigative assignments in multiple jurisdictions.
The ideal candidate will be a native or near-native Spanish speaker with experience in the intelligence consulting sector conducting asset tracing, evidence gathering and other similar investigative assignments. They will be a self-starter who takes ownership in their approach to work, a seasoned researcher with excellent writing skills, and a good communicator. They will also have experience working in a commercial environment; familiar with business, legal and financial terminology and comfortable with presenting findings to clients at all levels.
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Dispute Consulting.
This role requires flexibility as the successful candidate will on occasion be required to travel and work outside normal working hours, including weekends and public holidays, as the requirements of projects may dictate.
• Desk-based research, drawing upon the range of search engines and databases generally available, and those available to the company under licence or other authority;
• Field research, utilising access to files, records and other information held publicly;
• Other proactive research and enquires as required, including interviews conducted by telephone and face-to-face;
• Present analytical findings to the highest standard in the form of written reports, verbal briefs and visuals;
• Support researching and drafting of project proposals;
• Maintenance of project files, electronically and/or in hard copy as required;
• Develop and maintain a network in relevant jurisdictions;
• Contribute to identifying and developing resources useful for investigative research.
• Native or near-native Spanish and English speaker;
• Minimum 2:1 degree;
• Excellent analytical and writing skills;
• Experience in research and report writing on a quick turnaround basis;
• Experience in reporting directly to clients;
• Knowledge of research databases;
• Ability to handle and manage a number of different time sensitive matters simultaneously;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint and Excel);
• Experience in the business intelligence sector.
• Post-graduate qualification in a relevant subject;
• Experience living/working abroad;
• Knowledge of additional foreign languages.
If you wish to apply for this role, please us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GPW does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment consultancies/search firms. Unsolicited CVs submitted by a third-party search firm will become the property of GPW.