Bruno oversees GPW’s International offices. He has extensive experience working on global investigations and dispute resolution. He has acted for clients in many significant litigation and arbitration proceedings over the last decade including those heard in the DIFC and UAE courts, the London High Court as well as in arbitration centres in London, Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Recent work includes:
· Working with financial institutions, corporates and their legal advisors in global asset recovery and the enforcement of civil and arbitral awards;
· A wide-ranging compliance audit in Asia for a major US tech company;
· Led a multi-year investigation into a large-scale commodities fraud perpetrated by parties in China, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Macau;
· Worked on various aspects of a major FCPA case in the Arabian Gulf related to allegations of corruption in connection with supply contracts to a US multinational;
· Advised a litigation funder on the recovery and enforcement aspects of a major claim against a regional sovereign.
Bruno has a BA in Modern History from Oxford University, an MA in Conflict, Security and Development from King’s College, London, and an MA in EU International Relations and Diplomacy from Collège d’Europe, Belgium. He speaks French and basic Mandarin.