We identify and mitigate risk in commercial relationships, allowing our clients to proceed with confidence.
Our work is a key part of the pre-transaction process and complements our clients’ financial and legal diligence.
• Research and due diligence around new investment opportunities and M&A; assessment of management teams
• Intelligence gathering around potential obstacles to deal completion
• Market reviews and competitor analysis
• Key senior hires
• Know Your Client (KYC) procedures and screening of High Net Worth (HNW) or politically exposed individuals
• Assessment of potential exposure under FCPA/UKBA - for example, through analysis of the political/family connections of suppliers, agents or other commercial partners
• Evaluation of reputational and integrity risk associated with potential acquisition targets or business partners
• Assessment of existing or legacy relationships in light of increased political exposure or sanctions
• Sanctions exposure in customer and supply chain relationships
• In certain key markets, extensive mapping of sanctioned entities and individuals and their affiliates