GPW specialises in identifying and mitigating business risks for its clients.
Our partners, advisors and senior analysts are available for media comment in print, online and broadcast on a range of topics spanning:
- political risk in emerging markets, particularly in Russia and the countries of the former Soviet Union, Middle East and Africa
- international sanctions
- risks from fraud, corruption and corporate malfeasance
- the identification and recovery of assets
- litigation support, dispute resolution and evidence gathering
- digital forensics and cyber security.
Forums, events and conferences – speaking opportunities
GPW present at events worldwide including Minex, KazEnergy, CERBA, C5 Anti-Corruption and Ukraine Energy Forum. We also speak at UK and Middle East industry associations and chambers of commerce including Chatham House, BritishAmerican Business and the British Business Group. Members of our team are available for speaking opportunities, moderators for panels and to co-host seminars.