We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Analyst to join GPW’s team based in Dubai. In this role, the successful candidate will be required to work on and manage a number of investigative assignments in the Middle East and other jurisdictions. Arabic language skills are highly desired.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in the investigations sector conducting asset tracing, evidence gathering and other similar investigative assignments. They will be a self-starter who takes ownership in their approach to work, a seasoned researcher with excellent writing skills, and a good communicator. They will also have experience working in a commercial environment; familiar with business, legal and financial terminology and comfortable with presenting findings to clients at all levels.
The successful candidate will report to GPW's head of international practices, and will mentor and support junior Analysts in their research and development.
This role requires flexibility as the successful candidate will on occasion be required to travel and work outside normal working hours, including weekends and public holidays, as the requirements of projects may dictate.
- Project management, from preparing proposals to delivering findings;
- Desk-based research, drawing upon the range of search engines and databases generally available, and those available to the company under licence or other authority;
- Field research, utilising access to files, records and other information held publicly;
- Other proactive research and inquiries as required, including interviews conducted by telephone and face-to-face;
- Present analytical findings to the highest standard in the form of written reports, verbal briefs and visuals;
- Maintenance of project files, electronically and/or in hard copy as required and in line with compliance;
- Develop and maintain a network in relevant jurisdictions;
- Contribute to identifying and developing resources useful for investigative research.
- Native or near-native English speaker;
- Fluent in at least one other language;
- Minimum 2:1 degree;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Experience in research and report writing on a quick turnaround basis;
- Experience in reporting directly to clients;
- Knowledge of research databases;
- Ability to handle and manage a number of different time sensitive matters simultaneously;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint and Excel);
- At least three-year’s experience in the investigations sector.
- Post-graduate qualification in a relevant subject;
- Experience living/working abroad;
- Knowledge of additional foreign languages, particularly Arabic.
If you wish to apply for this role, please us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
GPW does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment consultancies/search firms. Unsolicited CVs submitted by a third-party search firm will become the property of GPW.