GPW Group is a leading global investigations and intelligence company.
We are an independent owner-managed business with an established track record in dealing with sensitive commercial issues.
We have worked on critical issues facing businesses – high stakes litigation, internal fraud, and confidential merger situations. We are often retained to work on board-level mandates.
We are transparent in our pricing, methodology and deliverables. We are honest about where we can and cannot add value. We express our opinions in our reports and are not afraid to make recommendations based on our findings.
We are also careful not to overstate risk or apply hyperbole to our findings. We provide an objective view of business risk.
How we work
We are specialists in uncovering 'difficult to find' information. We use a blend of thorough primary source research and - above all - human intelligence. We recognise the limitations and frequent unreliability of public material. We apply creative problem solving to reaching the heart of the matter and finding the decisive piece of intelligence or evidence that our clients need.
Confidentiality, anti-bribery and ethical standards
• Client confidentiality is paramount. We maintain scrupulous operational security; we minimise the amount of proprietary data we take into politically sensitive countries; we strive to ensure that any approaches to sources are carefully managed and do not put our – or our client’s – reputation at risk;
• We adhere to all applicable laws in the countries in which we operate;
• We do nothing that is ‘grey’, questionable, or that might reasonably be considered as such;
• We do not pay serving government officials or competitor employees for information;
• Retained sources sign strict anti-bribery/FCPA agreements.
"GPW marks the rise of a new breed of sophisticated, globally networked and agile firms that have opened up clear water between themselves and larger risk consultancies."