GPW is an international business intelligence firm serving multinationals, law firms, financial institutions, investors and sovereign and governmental organisations.
We deliver intelligence and analysis to help underpin senior level decision making and problem solving. Our aim is to be the firm of choice when the outcome really matters.
With offices in the United Kingdom (London), the Middle East (Dubai) and Asia (Singapore), we operate globally, investing significant time on the ground building and maintaining our local networks and relationships. Geography is never a limiting factor in our work.
All GPW assignments are directly overseen by a GPW partner at all times. Our international capability is supported by a well-established network of resources, for whose integrity we vouch and with whom we have long and established relationships. Many are dispersed around the globe, enabling us to provide a timely international response in even the remotest of places. Others are known and trusted independent contacts.
Our professional team draws on a wide range of experience in the law, financial services, commerce, diplomacy, government intelligence and other services, public relations, academia and computer forensics.
- The Rt Hon. Lord Chadlington Chairman
- The Rt Hon. Lord Maude of Horsham Senior Adviser
- Rob Dannenberg Senior Adviser
- Philip Worman Managing Director
- Peter Pender-Cudlip Executive Director, Dubai & Singapore
- Patrick Grayson Director
- Richard Blaksley Director
- Bruno Vickers Senior Director, Asia
- Gordon Rainey Senior Director, Business Intelligence
- Iman Dawoud Director, Middle East
- Marcus Fishburn Director, Business Intelligence
- Ashley Messick Director, Dispute Consulting
- Jessica Miller Director, Dispute Consulting
- Livia Paggi Director, Political Risk
- Andrew Risk Director, Political Risk